My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, visit
http://one2try.net
and update your bookmarks.

Bacon Caramels?

Tuesday, July 07, 2009 Posted by Rita A

I admit I am a big fan of the Food Network. I love to watch all the cooking competitions. I recently found Foodgawker which is now one of my favorite sites to visit several times daily because it updates frequently. This morning there is a recipe for Bacon Caramels from a blog called Not Without Salt. My curiosity lead me to investigate further. The story about the creation as well as pictures plus the recipe can be found here. I must say the idea is not so far fetched. I know that bacon has made its way into many chocolates. This candy is for the person who craves the sweet with savory. It seems simple enough to make. I just might try this today.

0 comments: