My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, visit
http://one2try.net
and update your bookmarks.

Bacon Chocolate Chip Cookies?

Tuesday, July 14, 2009 Posted by Rita A

I posted recently about Bacon Caramels. It intrigues me how many different ways bacon has been showing up in the oddest recipe combinations. It must be the sweet and salty taste sensation. In an email I read this morning from the FoodieView Blog there is a recipe for Bacon Chocolate Chip Cookies. The recipe is featured on pete bakes blog found here. Pete also shows a few photos of his cookie creation steps. Sounds like something you might try? I am not sure. Hubby says does not sound good but he would like to try it. If you try the recipe please comment and let me know how they taste.

0 comments: