My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, visit
http://one2try.net
and update your bookmarks.

It's my Birthday! Cake and Ice Cream please!

Wednesday, July 22, 2009 Posted by Rita A

Today is my birthday. I am 40 something, something. To celebrate I am going to Disneyland today. I am still in my childhood. So let's have cake and ice cream.

I picked out a cake at foodnetwork.com called Old Fashioned Root Beer Float Cake. Yum! This sounds like the perfect cake to go with ice cream. I love root beer and this recipe is made with root beer extract. It is perfect for my cake today.

I found the ice cream at Spork or Foon blog called Salted Butter Caramel Ice Cream. Decadent, sweet caramel flavor in an ice cream treat. This one is a must make for me.

Happy Birthday to me. Now where did I put those Mickey Ears?

0 comments: