My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, visit
http://one2try.net
and update your bookmarks.

Ben & Jerry's Flipped Out Review

Sunday, August 30, 2009 Posted by Rita A

Photo Via Serious Eats (link)

Ice Cream is something my family enjoys year round. When I heard about the new Ben & Jerry's Flipped Out ice cream I had to get some for my family. Flipped Out is an ice cream treat you turn upside down to eat. Turning the cup upside down brings the fudge topping to life. The gooey fudge drips down over the fabulous Ben & Jerry's ice cream. Flipped Out comes in 3 different flavors in 2-cup packages. Vanilla Fudge Brownie, Peanut Butter Chocolate and Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough. All three flavors are topped with fudge.

Thanks to Liz of Ben & Jerry's I was provided coupons to try each flavor. I went for the Vanilla Fudge Brownie. I loved it. The gooey fudge is a delicious addition to the incredible Ben & Jerry's ice cream. It had a lot of fudge with generous pieces of brownie. This is a chocoholics treasure. My husband grabbed the Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough. I noticed he was eating it right out of the cup. I explained to him you are supposed to turn it upside down to eat it. He then ate the second cup as the flipped out intention within minutes of finishing the first cup! He liked it better the second time. Although he was not complaining during the first cup. I did not get to taste the peanut butter because they are gone. Hmmmmm, I wonder who ate the Peanut Butter ones? Head to your grocer's ice cream freezer on this very hot day to pick up Ben & Jerry's Flipped Out. Buy a few, they are so good.

0 comments: