My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, visit
http://one2try.net
and update your bookmarks.

Gourme` Mist Review

Saturday, August 15, 2009 Posted by Rita A


I found the most interesting new oil and vinegar products. Gourme` Mist. These generous size bottles are truly unique. You just pump the cap and spray it. It is non-aerosol and the pumping action creates the pressure for spraying.

From the website: Gourmè Mist™ is a revolutionary, environmentally friendly, continuous mist spray bottle. All of our misters are filled with fine oils and vinegars. The first product of its kind, Gourmè Mist™ sprays better than ordinary household spray bottles and is a healthy alternative to aerosol cooking sprays. Our mister gives you the advantage of a fine aerosol-like mist in a non-aerosol mister. This means, we can deliver fantastic results without the use of alcohol, chemical propellants, or additives. It's also easy to use and comes in a disposable, recyclable bottle, which eliminates the hassles of cleaning or refilling. Our mister is healthy for you, your family, and the environment.

The misters comes in a variety of flavors of olive oil, balsamic vinegars and canola oil. I was able to sample the Extra Virgin Olive oil and the Fusions Balsamic Vinegar with Pomegranate. The pump cap is easy to use (just 3 to 4 pumps is all I did) then it releases a full powered spray. I tried it on salad first, using the olive oil then the vinegar. I found it easy to control how much oil I wanted compared to more vinegar. The taste of the oil is light and not overpowering. I loved the balsamic vinegar with the pomegranate flavor. I have even sprayed these on bread as a sandwich condiment. They can also be used for cooking.

Each full size bottle contains 384 servings based on a 1 second spray at under 5 calories per serving. Great for portion control. My only concern with Gourme` Mist is overpumping. The directions state pump 8 - 10 times then spray. When I followed those directions, I felt the spray was way more than a 1 second serving spray. Once I adjusted how many times I was pumping the cap the spray came out fine and I felt better about the serving size. Gourme` Mist can be found at many retail locations nationwide or ordered online.

Try Gourme` Mist today for your health, the environment and your tastebuds.

0 comments: