My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, visit
http://one2try.net
and update your bookmarks.

Jax Coffee House & Roastery Review

Monday, August 17, 2009 Posted by Rita A

It is Monday. I sure need a delicious cup of coffee to get started on Monday. I recently had the chance to sample from Jax Coffee House & Roastery two of their house blend coffees. I am a decaf drinker always searching for a great tasting decaf. I enjoyed Jax House Decaf Medium Roast Blend. A Swiss Water decaf blend of Central & South American coffees taken to a medium roast. The coffee came in whole beans for me to grind. The aroma of the coffee was delectable while grinding, filling my kitchen. Better yet while brewing it was such a delicious coffee scent I could not wait for the first sip. My husband is not fond of coffee at all but even he said "Boy that smells good". My first sip was everything the aroma was telling me. Rich, bold, smooth with no bitterness. Exquisite! The french roast was a little stronger in flavor but still smooth.

Jax Coffee House & Roastery was established in 1995 by Jack Erhart in the community of Paso Robles, California. It is still open in its original location for retail customers. Jax is now available through online ordering. Jax also offers Single Origin Blends from different parts of the world all with distinctive coffee tastes. An interesting coffee selection is the Motorsports coffees. I bet Crank'n Coffee Dark Roast would open the eyes of any motorhead.

Jax also packages their coffee in classy gift boxes for gift giving. Taking the gift boxes one step further Jax created Aromapromotions.com for business gifts.

AromaPromotions.com is a great Marketing and Branding tool for sending high quality coffee gifts to your valued clients.

Customized gift boxes of premium, fresh roasted coffee made up with
Your Recognized Branded Logo printed on each bag label.

You can even add a personalized message to each gift box you order.

Our gift boxes are a great thank you gift for referrals, wine club members, new customers or clients, or a new employee or partner.


Aromapromotions.com is a wonderful idea for business gifts for clients. All made from the delicious Jax Coffee House & Roastery coffees.

If you are near the Paso Robles area, stop in to Jax Coffee House & Roastery and try the coffee. For those wanting to try Jax coffee be sure to order online. I am brewing a second cup right now. Sniff....AAHHHHH!

0 comments: