My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, visit
http://one2try.net
and update your bookmarks.

Decisions, Decisions!

Tuesday, September 22, 2009 Posted by Rita A



This past summer my husband and I were doing some sprucing up of our home. We have been painting the rooms and rearranging furniture. It was our version of vacation this year. When all the painting and cleaning was finished, we looked at the furniture and said Ugh! So I have been in the hunt for new living room furniture and accessories. While looking for modern furniture I found AllModern.com. There are so many items to choose from for every room in the house. It is easy to browse the selections. I like the feature of letting me know how many are in stock for each item. You can shop by room, product or designer to find the perfect item. Take your time browsing, there is a lot to look at. I even want to change some of the light fixtures and have been considering new wall sconces. I think I have chosen a few products I want (new sofa, lights, pillows, wall art, new desk chair and a new bed for the dog). Honey... come back with that credit card!

0 comments: