My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, visit
http://one2try.net
and update your bookmarks.

Hershey's Extra Dark Review

Friday, September 11, 2009 Posted by Rita A

Chocolate? You want me to review chocolate? Oh I guess. Are you kidding me? Chocolate is my middle name. Hershey's Extra Dark is pure dark chocolate with 60% cocoa. Cocoa is an all natural source of flavanol anti-oxidants. I always new chocolate was good for you. Hershey's Extra Dark is now approved as a Best Life Treat for the Best Life Diet by Bob Greene. Hershey's Extra Dark Chocolate's naturally occurring antioxidants and proven vascular health benefits helped the product to earn this distinction.

How does it taste? I am doing the happy chocolate dance here. I was able to sample Hershey's Extra Dark in 3 different flavors. Pure Dark Chocolate is rich, dark and creamy with a long lasting chocolate flavor that lingers. The Pure Dark Chocolate with Pomegranate flavored pieces is the same delicious dark chocolate with little bits of fruity nuggets. I found this chocolate very berry-like in flavor. I am fond of raspberry with dark chocolate and this tastes very similar. Fruity deliciousness! The Pure Dark Chocolate with Cranberries, Blueberries and Almond pieces is delightful. These were delicate in blueberry flavor with the tartness of cranberries and the crunch of the almonds. This is truly a treat. I am still doing the happy chocolate dance. The key to making this a healthy treat is moderation (although I could eat the whole bag). Just knowing I can actually have a piece of chocolate, every once in a while, that is good for me makes it a chocoholics dream.

If you enjoy dark chocolate try Hershey's Extra Dark. It can be purchased at many retailers and grocery stores nationwide. Join me in the happy chocolate dance.

Samples for this review were generously provided by Hershey's.

0 comments: