My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, visit
http://one2try.net
and update your bookmarks.

King Arthur Flour White Whole Wheat Flour Review


In a previous post about King Arthur Flour, I mentioned this is one of my favorite sites. I was able to sample the Key Lime Cheesecake Bars Mix and they are delicious. Thanks to the great people of King Arthur Flour I was also sent a bag of their White Whole Wheat Flour to try.

King Arthur White Whole Wheat Flour has all the fiber and nutrition of traditional whole wheat, with a milder flavor and lighter color. A tasty way to add whole grains to your diet.

Because of its lighter flavor and texture, you can substitute the White Whole Wheat Flour for the all-purpose flour in your baked goods. On the King Arthur Flour website there are many recipes to make with the White Whole Wheat Flour. I decided to try a recipe I have always wanted to make - Biscotti. I found a simple recipe on Nancys Kitchen for Coconut Biscotti. I used the White Whole Wheat flour for all the flour required in the recipe. They turned out fantastic! I never realized Biscotti was so easy to make. The flavor was delicious and not grainy like some whole wheat flours can be. I like knowing it has the added fiber and grains. I will be searching for more recipes to make with the White Whole Wheat Flour.

If you have not tried King Arthur Flours I highly recommend them. The website is filled with baking information and wonderful products. I even found the flour for sale at my local Albertsons grocery. Check with your local grocer or purchase directly from the King Arthur Flour shop. For all your holiday baking needs, try King Arthur Flour. Your baked goods will be the best ever!

0 comments: