My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, visit
http://one2try.net
and update your bookmarks.

National Peanut Day

Sunday, September 13, 2009 Posted by Rita A

Today is National Peanut Day. I searched out more information about peanuts and came across the National Peanut Board. There is so much information on this website. News, recipes and a store to purchase peanut items. There is a kids section, Buddy McNutty, with games and cool things for kids. I was browsing the recipes and found a few I would love to try. Curried Pumpkin Peanut Soup caught my eye for fall. Roast Pork Loin with Sweet Potatoes and Peanuts for a main dish. For dessert - it was hard to choose but I would like Soft Ginger Peanut Cookies, Yum. Share a peanut with an elephant today because the squirrels don't share! Enjoy the day.

0 comments: