My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, visit
http://one2try.net
and update your bookmarks.

Seeds of Change Microwave Rice Review



Rice is a staple in my kitchen. I have a rice cooker and it gets a lot of use. The trouble with the rice cooker is the time it takes. I have to allow enough time for the rice to be cooked for the meal. When I heard about Seeds of Change Microwave Rice I knew it was something worth trying.

Seeds of Change started in 1989 as an organic seed company for gardeners and farmers. They have since branched into producing organic foods. Thanks to Seeds of Change I was able to try three of their Microwave Rice products.

I really liked the ease of preparation of these rices. The entire pouch of rice goes in the microwave for 90 seconds and it is done. The rices come in 6 premium organic flavors. I tried the Tapovan White Basmati Rice, the Dharamsala Aromatic Indian Rice Blend and the Uyuni Quinoa & Whole Grain Brown Rice. The Tapovan White Basmati Rice is a plain rice mix perfect for a side dish or complimented with added sauces. It has a clean sweet flavor and a good bite to the texture. This rice would be very versatile in meals. The Uyuni Quinoa & Whole Grain Brown Rice was my favorite. I found this rice very well seasoned and earthy much like a wild rice. I enjoyed the Quinoa grain in this mix. I would buy this flavor in the future. The Dharamsala Aromatic Indian Rice Blend was very exotic in flavor. I enjoyed the texture of this mix but I was not fond of the spices. If you like Indian food you will enjoy this rice blend. The spices are a melange of Indian spices known as Bisibelebath. Okay... something new for me to learn about. The Mung beans and lentils added to this rice dish created an interesting flavor combination.

Seeds of Change makes many organic food products from Rice to frozen entrees and chocolates. They can be found at Whole Foods Markets and other health food grocers in many locations. Find Seeds of Change in your area and try something organic and tasty today.

Many thanks to Seeds Of Change for providing the samples for this review.

0 comments: