My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, visit
http://one2try.net
and update your bookmarks.

Thomas & Wilson's Gourmet Popcorn Review

Caramel popcorn always reminds me of fall. It is delicious year round but I remember enjoying it the most around Halloween. I recently tried a scrumptious caramel popcorn from Thomas & Wilson's Gourmet Popcorn. Thomas and Wilson's Popcorn is made fresh, in small batches, just-in-time for your order. Made with the best ingredients.

I find the prices at Thomas & Wilson's Gourmet popcorn are very reasonable for a high quality caramel corn. They also offer Cheese popcorn and Caramel Nut popcorn. Starting at 1 lb. for $1.70 up to 2 lbs. for $29.00 with sizes inbetween. They also offer catering party specials with a variety of popcorn flavors. That is a great idea! Thanks to Thomas & Wilson's I was able to sample the caramel popcorn. It is very delicious. It has a buttery caramel flavor and just the right amount of sweetness. It was crunchy and not stuck together. I was very pleased with the caramel popcorn.

Visit Thomas & Wilson's website today and order for yourself. I think the party specials would make awesome football party food. Make sure you order enough for those hungry football fans.

0 comments: