My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, visit
http://one2try.net
and update your bookmarks.

Elizabeth Grant Skin Care Products Review

Friday, October 23, 2009 Posted by Rita A



As I am getting closer to my middle age years, I go kicking and screaming graciously. I have been paying a lot more attention to those little wrinkles that are teasing me. So I have been trying new skin care products. Elizabeth Grant offered me a few of their lovely products to try.

In 1958 in London, England it was most unusual for women to run companies. Not taking any notice of this, Elizabeth declared her commitment to share her remarkable skin care secret with people everywhere. Elizabeth launched her own skin care treatment line to share the secret formulation she had created.

On the strength of her miracle blend, Torricelumn™, and her own determination and perseverance, Elizabeth evolved the company from a home-based business to a multi-million dollar global corporation.

Formerly available by special order only, the Elizabeth Grant line of skin care and beauty products is now available at select retail locations in Canada, the United States, England, Germany, the United Arab Emirates, South Africa, Australia, Japan and Poland.


My first product trial is the Vitamin C Illuminating Eye Pads. The pads can be used daily or weekly for a wonderful intensive eye treatment. They help erase the darkness under the eyes. I found the pads soothing. Apply for 15 minutes under the eyes then pat the remaining emulsion into the skin eye area. I felt the skin tightening. I want to say I saw a slight difference in the darkness but I would like to use the pads more to really see a difference.

My next product is the Soleil Smart Lip Protection SPF 15. I like this lip product. I always use SPF on my lips anytime I am exposed to the sun. This tube of Soleil Smart comes in handy to keep in my purse. I enjoyed the moisturizing of the Soleil Smart. I am not fond of the scent at first application. It is a little too perfumey for me but it disappears quickly. My lips felt smooth and moisturized for quite a while. I did keep reapplying for the sun exposure protection. Nice product.


Lastly I sampled Beautiful Colours Finishing Touch makeup primer. This creamy, lightweight formulation applies easily to the skin, filling in the lines, imperfections and pores - creating a perfect canvas for makeup application.

I applied Beautiful Colours Finishing Touch as directed before applying makeup. My skin felt smoother, tighter and the pores seemed to shrink. My makeup went on nicely with a more even finish. It comes in a nice pump dispenser bottle for ease of application. It sure made me feel Beautiful.

Elizabeth Grant Skin Care products can be ordered directly from Elizabeth Grant online. The prices for these high quality beauty products are reasonable. My skin is glad we are using Elizabeth Grant.

Many thanks to Ashley and Elizabeth Grant for providing the review samples.

Disclosure: I received gratis samples for this review. No monetary compensation was offered or accepted. The opinions above are my own. Others experience may vary.

0 comments: