My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, visit
http://one2try.net
and update your bookmarks.

The Fancy Lady Gourmet Cupcakes

Tuesday, October 27, 2009 Posted by Rita A


I love cupcakes and recently searched Etsy for gourmet cupcakes. I am thrilled to introduce you to The Fancy Lady Gourmet Cupcakes. Everything she makes is homemade and made from the finest quality ingredients and also farm fresh local ingredients. Everything is baked in a clean, smoke free, pet free environment and always made fresh when you order. Amanda aka Fancy Lady is a full time pastry chef and part time crafter. She dreams one day of owning her own cupcake bakery shop.

Her cupcakes are a real treat for the eyes and the tastebuds. Fancy lady Gourmet was kind enough to send me a few samples for this review. She sent the very cute Pumpkin cupcake. What I like about ordering from Fancy Lady Gourmet is you can choose your cake flavor for your order. She offers vanilla, chocolate, dark chocolate, cherry, strawberry, pumpkin spice, and apple cake flavors. Each cupcake is topped with orange white chocolate and an apple flavor licorice piece for the stem. So cute and very delicious. I tasted the pumpkin spice cupcake. It was very fall festive. I also tasted a chocolate frosted dark chocolate cupcake and an apple cupcake. I enjoyed each flavor. Fancy Lady Gourmet also sent me 2 scrumptious cookies which were out of this world good. She has her cookie orders on hold at the moment in her shop but as soon as they are back available, place your order. They are decorated with frosting and the cookie was very tasty. I would order them again. Fancy Lady Gourmet also packages her goods in lovely clear boxes for gift presentations for an additional cost. Price upon request. Right now the Pumpkin Cupcakes are on sale for $14.00 per dozen. Order some today.


0 comments: