My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, visit
http://one2try.net
and update your bookmarks.

Holiday Gift Idea - Mug Revolution Twitter Mug

Friday, October 30, 2009 Posted by Rita A



Being the computer junkie that I am, I enjoy using my twitter account for sending tweets and reading others. I have quite the following on Twitter. My husband says I am a "Twit" in the nicest way of course. When I heard about the beautiful Twitter Mugs from Mug Revolution I had to have one.

Mug Revolution coffee mugs are handmade in Bend, Oregon by Owen Dearing, a studio potter since 1990. To find out more about Owen click here to read his interesting story of his beginnings in clay. You can also watch a fantastic video here of Owen at work creating mug masterpieces.

The mugs from Mug Revolution are simply gorgeous. They are all handmade by Owen. You can choose from the Classic Mug which comes in a variety of colors and sizes or a Personalized Mug. The Personalized Mugs are unique and specially made with your personalization. There is a very cute Paw-sonalized Mug with a bone shape that you can put your dog's name on. Taking the dog theme one step further you can have a Paw Print made of your dogs or cats actual paw print. It comes as a kit to make a mold then it is made into your mug. How about a personalized mug with your own name on it?

My absolute favorite and the beautiful mug I received (courtesy of Owen at Mug Revolution) is the Twitter Mug. This mug has my twitter id on it and the cute little twitter bird on the handle. The colors look like twitter blue to me. My mug is so stunning that Owen is using my mug on his website in his photos. How cool is that! Here is the photo:



The Green/ Blue one on the left is my actual mug. I am so excited. I took my own photos but Owen's are much better.

If you are looking for a unique one of a kind gift for the Twitter junkie in your circle of aquaintances the Twitter Mug is perfect. Rush to order any Mug Revolution mug soon for holiday gifts. Owen has a deadline of December 5th but if his orders fill up before that, he will not be able to accept any more orders for holiday production. Order quickly!

The Twitter mugs are reasonably priced with the 12 oz size costing $20.00. A small price for a unique treasured personalized gift. The mugs come in 3 sizes and four different color combinations. I love my Twitter Mug. Visit Mug Revolution today. Your coffee will be happy in its personalized mug bringing a smile to your face with each sip.

Many thanks to Owen of Mug Revolution for providing the review sample.

Disclosure: I received a gratis sample for this review. No monetary compensation was offered or accepted. The opinions above are my own. Others experience may vary.

0 comments: