My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, visit
http://one2try.net
and update your bookmarks.

Village Tea Company Review

Sunday, October 18, 2009 Posted by Rita A



When I am not drinking coffee I do enjoy a soothing delicious cup of tea. I like real teas. Bold yet light in flavor. Village Tea Company provides Premium Tea for the Everyday Escape. Village Tea Company offers real tea in green, white, black, Oolong, and rooibos as loose teas. The selection of flavors at Village tea Company is sure to please even the most finicky tea drinker. Thanks to Village Tea Company I was sent two teas to taste for this review.

My first flavor is the Sweet Grace Vanilla Rooibos Tea. The loose leaf tea comes in a delicately designed 100% recycled paper tea can. Each tea can contains 20 to 40 servings of tea depending on the flavor. Inside the can is the loose tea in cotton muslin bags that can be used for brewing. The aroma of the Sweet Grace Vanilla Rooibos is very caramel scented. The beautiful color of the tea is very inviting. The taste is delicate, sweet and nicely vanilla flavored. This is a caffeine free tea allowing it to be consumed at any time of the day. I found this tea perfect as an after dinner treat. It is almost dessert like in flavor. The Rooibos tea is full of antioxidants for good health benefits. This is a very delightful tea.

Next I tried the Strawberry Passion White Tea. Mmmmm the name says it all. This exquisite tea contains Chinese white tea, flavor, and strawberry pieces. The caffeine count is low. Antioxidant rich white teas have been shown to be effective in supporting with heart health, immune system support, and as a cold and flu fighter. The scent is sweet, fruity and enticing. The strawberry flavor comes through with a nice fruity note but is not too overpowering. I enjoyed the Strawberry Passion White Tea. I found it lighter in flavor than the Rooibos but very refreshing. I would drink this tea as an afternoon pick me up.

Village Tea Company offers a nice selection of teas available for purchase directly from their website. The price of each can of tea ranges from $9.95 to $15.95 depending on the flavor. If you are a tea drinker you should try Village Tea Company teas. Escape into a cup today.

Many thanks to Ashley and Village Tea Company for providing the review samples.

Disclosure: I received gratis samples for this review. No monetary compensation was offered or accepted. The opinions above are my own. Others experience may vary.

0 comments: