My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, visit
http://one2try.net
and update your bookmarks.

Whish Body Products - Sugar Scrub Review

Tuesday, October 13, 2009 Posted by Rita A



I am a seasonal dry skin sufferer. I try to exfoliate frequently but want to leave my skin moisturized. Whish Body Products has an amazing Sugar Scrub that does just the trick. Thanks to the wonderful people at Whish I was sent a Three Whishes Sugar Scrub in Almond Scent. This stuff is divine. I love the almond scent. So rich and sweet smelling. The exfoliation is created by brown sugar, raspberry seed and bamboo powder. For moisturizing there is shea butter, organic raspberry butter and organic aloe. For skin renewal it contains vitamin E extract and organic avocado oil.

Three Whishes Sugar Scrub will refine, polish and pamper your skin. Take your skin from dull to divine after just one use.


My first use of the Almond Sugar Scrub was a treat. The fragrance is pleasant but not overpowering. The exfoliation is gentle and very effective. Once the granules are washed away your skin is left with the rich moisturizing ingredients to soften the skin. My skin felt very renewed after using the Three Whishes Sugar Scrub. The jar is a generous 12 oz jar with plenty of product for many uses. I feel a little goes a long way. I like the fact that Three Whishes is Paraben free, sulfate free, DEA and TEA free and Petrochemical Free. It is all natural and organic ingredients. For those of you concerned about testing, Whish does not test on animals. That is a big plus for me. I am looking to purchase more of the Whish Body Products in the same almond scent because it smells so good.



The holidays are coming and Whish makes a perfect gift. Give the gift of pampering with any of the Whish Body Care line. It comes in three different scents of Pomegranate, Lemongrass and the Almond. They have body wash, sugar scrub, shave cream, hair gels, body butter and more. If you can't decide there is always the Whish Gift Card.

Whish Products can be found at many upscale retail stores. Check here for locations near you. You can also order direct from Whish. Sign up for the Newsletter to keep up with new products and promotions.

Once you try Whish it could become one of your favorite skin care items. Try some today.

0 comments: