My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, visit
http://one2try.net
and update your bookmarks.

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone!

Wednesday, November 25, 2009 Posted by Rita A




To all my loyal readers and those that just might be stopping by, I wish you a very Happy Thanksgiving! I will be spending these two days with my family looking back on everything we are grateful for. I treasure each and every one of you and I am thankful you have made my blog a wonderful joy for me to share. I thank my sponsors for being so supportive and intrumental in helping One 2 Try grow more each day. I thank my fantastic blogging friends of Leslie and Courtney and many more that I have met in the blogosphere. I thank the special commentors that send me emails to say hello. My highest thanks goes to my husband for supporting my blogging adventure and for letting me blog when there is laundry to do or dishes to wash.

To all of you and your families, May you have a safe, wonderful Happy Thanksgiving!

Posting will resume on Friday with lots of good things coming up.

Enjoy your Turkey Feasts.

0 comments: