My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, visit
http://one2try.net
and update your bookmarks.

Holiday Gift Idea - VivaBox

Tuesday, November 10, 2009 Posted by Rita A



Sometimes it is very hard to find the perfect gift for someone. You look at the stores and nothing jumps out at you. You have an idea of what you want and just can't find it. Here is an idea that makes your gift a personal experience for the recipient. Vivabox. This gift giving idea is a two fold process. First you choose a gift theme and a lovely box is sent which contains samples or products for the theme you have chosen. Inside the box is a gift card that is redeemed at Vivabox for a gift of choice corresponding to the original theme box. Freedom of choice to select the perfect gift. Your gift recipient gets just what they want and you have chosen the perfect gift.

I received a Coffee Talk Vivabox to experience this process for my review. My Coffee Talk Box contains a Hazelnut Torani syrup, 3 sampler bags of coffee and a very nice Jazz music CD plus the gift card to redeem at Vivabox. I am thrilled with the box I received and even more excited to find out I can choose even more coffee items to complete the gift. I felt so special searching the gift selections for my Coffee Talk box. I was able to choose from 4 selections all with different combinations of items. I chose the All Flavor package which is sending me 5 bottles of the flavoring syrup. Wow, what an awesome gift for me being the coffee lover that I am. I am so impressed with the whole concept of Vivabox.

There are many themes to choose from. There are presently 16 different gift themes available from a Movie Experience, Bar-B-Que, Wine, Tea, Gourmet Food and more. The prices start at $29.95 for the Magazine Vivabox up to $160.00 for the Spa Massage Vivabox with prices inbetween depending on the Vivabox chosen. Order today with the discount code Viva09 good for 10% off through December 31st.

Looking for a great gift idea this holiday season? Visit Vivabox and make gift giving special for you and your gift recipient. It is more than a gift, Vivabox is an experience.

Many thanks to Tina and Vivabox for providing the review sample.

Disclosure: I received a gratis sample for this review. No monetary compensation was offered or accepted. The opinions above are my own. Others experience may vary.

0 comments: