My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, visit
http://one2try.net
and update your bookmarks.

Holiday Gift Idea - Flirty Aprons

Thursday, November 19, 2009 Posted by Rita A




Over the summer I had the pleasure of featuring Flirty Aprons in a review. I was sent a lovely Women's Original Apron in Cocoa Lime. The colors match my blog! I love my apron. It is cute, stylish and very durable. Flirty Aprons has just announced a new design Scalloped Aprons. They come in Sassy Red, Chic Teal and Saucy Safari. Very flirty and colorful. With styles for women, men and children and prices starting at $19.95. a Flirty Apron would make a wonderful holiday gift.




Flirty Aprons is also new to Facebook. Become a fan and be entered into a drawing to receive two Flirty Aprons!

Here's the link:

Flirty Aprons Facebook.

0 comments: