My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, visit
http://one2try.net
and update your bookmarks.

J&D's New Bacon Products Review

Monday, November 30, 2009 Posted by Rita A



I am in love with the taste of J&D's BaconSalt and Baconnaise. It adds such a nice seasoning to everyday foods. I am thrilled to share 2 new products from the J&D's Bacon Line.

First is Bacon Ranch. This is a mix with the delicious bacon taste the J&D's is famous for. What I like about the Bacon Ranch is you can make it 2 ways. As a dressing made with buttermilk and mayonaise or as a dip using sour cream. Each method produces a scrumptious bacon treat. I made the dressing and used it on a green salad and it was so good I had another helping. It was easy to make and very tasty. As a dip it was perfect for vegetables, chips, and pretzels. Good stuff.

Second is a totally different direction of MmmVelopes. These are envelopes with the bacon flavoring that you taste as you lick the envelope to seal it. No more gross tasting envelopes. What is cool about the MmmVelopes is they actually look like a bacon strip too. Light colored bacon striping on the MmmVelopes makes for even more fun. You know they really give you the flavor of bacon. Interesting!


Both new products along with the great tasting BaconSalt and more are available directly from the J&D's Store. If there is a bacon lover in your family these might be the perfect holiday gift idea.

I think the folks at J&D's are really having a lot of fun with their bacon seasonings. I wonder what they will come up with next? Bacon Hot Chocolate Justin?

Many thanks to Justin of J&D's for providing the review samples.


Disclosure: I received gratis samples for this review. No monetary compensation was offered or accepted. The opinions above are my own. Others experience may vary.

0 comments: