My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, visit
http://one2try.net
and update your bookmarks.

Smart Balance Milk Review

Tuesday, November 24, 2009 Posted by Rita A


I love using Smart Balance products in my kitchen. The Smart Balance Spreads are my buttery spread of choice. I have used them for quite a while now, my family enjoys the taste. I was thrilled to be offered a chance to sample the New Smart Balance Milk products. The milk has been received so well in the testing communities that Smart Balance has decided to distribute the milk nationwide. It is currently on a limited release and can be found in FL, ME, RI, MA, CT, NY (Metro NY and Albany), NJ, VT, NH, and GA. It will soon be available nationwide.

Smart Balance™ Milks taste rich and creamy like fuller-fat milks but with less saturated fat and more nutritional benefits. Smart Balance™ Milks, available in fat free and low fat varieties, contain more calcium and protein than regular whole milk; and come in varieties offering heart-healthy Omega-3s; and include Vitamin E, a potent antioxidant.

The Smart Balance Milk comes in 4 varieties:
Smart Balance™ Fat Free Milk and Omega-3s & Vitamin E
Smart Balance™ Low Fat Milk and Omega-3s & Vitamin E
Smart Balance™ HeartRight™ Fat Free Milk and Omega-3s, Vitamin E & Natural Plant Sterols
Smart Balance™ Fat Free Milk and Antioxidant Vitamin E

All of the Smart Balance milks have no hormones added.


It is not yet available in my area but courtesy of Smart Balance I was sent 2 cartons of milk to sample. My first sampling was the 1% LowFat Milk. I found it very delicious. It is rich and creamy like whole milk. The lowfat milk contains 30% more calcium and 30% more protien than whole milk with less fat. With the added omega-3's and Vitamin E, I was not sure it would compromise the taste. It did not affect taste at all. The milk tasted fresh, creamy and very smooth. I found myself drinking extra glasses of milk just for the taste. The Fat Free milk was also very refreshing without the added fat. I can't wait until it is available in my grocery stores. It will be my milk of choice. With so many great tasting good for you products, try the entire line of Smart Balance in your kitchen.

For a fresh tasting healthy milk try Smart Balance Milks for your family today. Check with your grocers for availabilty.

Many thanks to Kaitlin and Smart Balance for providing the review samples.

Disclosure: I received gratis samples for this review. No monetary compensation was offered or accepted. The opinions above are my own. Others experience may vary.

0 comments: