My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, visit
http://one2try.net
and update your bookmarks.

Smith Teas Review

Tuesday, November 24, 2009 Posted by Rita A

As many of you know I enjoy a lovely cup of tea in the evenings. I look for lighter caffeine types of tea to drink as an after dinner moment. I was recently introduced to Smith Tea. With many years of experience Steven Smith Teamaker has taken his love of tea and produced fine teas in small numbered batches. Exquisite in ingredients, taste and looks. Smith Teas are truly a fine tea.



For this review I was thrilled to receive an assortment of teas from Steven Smith. My first impression is the classy appearance of the packaging. It is a lovely antique looking design in earthy colors with clean graphics. The appearance is a clue to the high quality of the tea inside. First I tried the Herbal Infusions. I first tasted the Peppermint Leaves herbal Infusion. It was so refreshing and clean in taste. The aroma was a nice peppermint. I found the Peppermint Leaves a very soothing drink perfect for after dinner or before bedtime. I sampled Big Hibiscus Herbal Infusion made from Hibiscus Flowers with added roots, flowers and lemon myrtle. I liked the fruity flavor of this tea. It was very red in color and a pleasure to the eyes. The Herbal Infusions are a real treat all caffeine free.

Venturing into the White Teas, I enjoyed a cup of White Petal Full Leaf White Tea. This tea was bliss in a cup. So delicate in taste with a smoothness to the last sip. My favorite tea was a black tea named Kandy. This tea was rich, flavorful and pleasing. The flavors of the Ceylon teas work together for a delicious cup. This tea is perfect for anytime.

All of the flavors of Smith Tea were equally wonderful. From White, Green and Oolong teas, the Black teas and the Herbal Infusions a tea drinker will find the best blend for their taste at Smith Teas.

You can order Smith Teas direct from the online shop. Steven Smith knows tea and it is our pleasure that he shares it with us.

Many thanks to Steve Smith for providing the review samples.

Disclosure: I received gratis samples for this review. No monetary compensation was offered or accepted. The opinions above are my own. Others experience may vary.

0 comments: