My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, visit
http://one2try.net
and update your bookmarks.

Studio Marcy - Unique Lampwork Glass Beads Review

Saturday, November 28, 2009 Posted by Rita A



I love cute glass beads. I have admired Studio Marcy on Etsy for some time now. Marcy makes the cutest glass beads in fun characters and designs. I love her food beads. She presently has a Key Lime Pie, Pancakes and syrup, Ice Cream Sandwich and Butterfly Cupcake charm for sale. So adorable. She just posted a really cute Dancing Santa Glass Bead in beautiful colors. Browse her shop and look at the detailed work in her glass beads. The items all have personality.

I recently asked Marcy to create a custom piece for me. We discussed the design of a Cupcake Girl Charm. Through several messages and a few prototypes we worked together to get my charm just right. She made the charm in a short time and the price was very reasonable for a custom bead. Only $28.00. My Cupcake Girl charm is a beautiful chocolate brown with a frilly pink cupcake dress, pink accents and lovely pink cheeks. She even has a cherry in her hair. What I love about her the most is she looks like me! My hair style, my chubby cheeks and love of chocolate. It is not very small either, it is larger than a quarter. Marcy did a spectacular job in creating just what I wanted. Now I can't wait to create a necklace so I can wear her. 

Isn't she the cutest?




Marcy is a glass artist who loves making people smile through whimsical beads and sculptures. She is happy to discuss custom orders and is adding new beads to the shop all the time. So keep checking back. It always makes me smile to look at her fun glass work. Now I have one of my own.

Shop at Studio Marcy today. You might just find the smile in your day in her glass characters.

Disclosure: No monetary compensation was offered or accepted. The opinions above are my own. Others experience may vary.

0 comments: