My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, visit
http://one2try.net
and update your bookmarks.

Aequare Fine Chocolates Review

Sunday, December 06, 2009 Posted by Rita A



It is no secret how much I love chocolate. I am always happy to taste a new brand I have never tried before. My latest sampling is from Aequare Fine Chocolates.

Aequare Fine Chocolates is the passion of Chef Jeffrey Stern. He relocated from Southern California to Ecuador and began producing artisan chocolates using Ecuadorian cacao, prized worldwide for its full body, floral aroma, and deep chocolate flavor.



I was able to sample a few delectable pieces of chocolate and dark chocolate cocoa beans courtesy of Aequare Fine Chocolates. My first impression is the chocolates are beautiful. Each flavor has a specific design for ease of enjoyment. The colors are bright and playful. The flavors are amazing. There are ten flavors in the Aequare Fine Chocolates line. I was able to sample 6 different flavors in a lovely presentation box. Blackberry Cobbler was my favorite of all the flavors. I loved the fruitiness mixed with the richness of the dark chocolate. It had a very pleasant lingering chocolate taste. I would love to have more of the Blackberry Cobbler flavor. I enjoyed the Salted Caramel equally with the Moccha. The caramel had flecks of salt that created a nice contrast to the sweetness of the ganache and caramel. The moccha had a nice bold coffee flavor. Coming from Ecuador the coffee is abundant and it works very nicely in the chocolate. I was not as fond of the Passion Fruit Honey or the Le Citron. They were tasty but left me wanting more passion fruit or less lemon respectively. I also sampled Dark Chocolate Cocoa Beans. These little gems are chocolate coated cocoa beans. The beans are lightly roasted then enrobed in Aequare dark chocolate. These were very different for me. I like the taste. The chocolate outside is superb while the bean inside has a nice nutty flavor with a lot of crunch. Chocolaty and wicked good. Different, unique and powerful chocolate.



Aequare Fine Chocolates can be ordered direct from the website. The flavors may vary in stock at any given time. Take advantage of the sale prices currently on many items.

If you are a chocoholic like me, you might consider Aequare Fine Chocolates as One 2 Try. Happy Happy Chocolate Dance!


Many thanks to Beth and Aequare Fine Chocolates for providing the review sample.

Disclosure: I received gratis samples for this review. No monetary compensation was offered or accepted. The opinions above are my own. Others experience may vary.

0 comments: