My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, visit
http://one2try.net
and update your bookmarks.

Barilla Pasta Products - Share the Table

Monday, December 07, 2009 Posted by Rita A

Pasta is a true comfort food for me. Growing up in an Italian family, it is the first meal I learned how to cook with my mom, making her homemade sauce. Having a good pasta makes the meal. Barilla has always been a great tasting pasta in my dinners. Barilla offers many types of pasta and sauces. All providing good authentic tastes. A new product from Barilla is the Pasta Plus. Pasta to help maintain healthy living menus.

Pasta Plus made with wholesome ingredients that are naturally rich in protein, fiber and ALA omega-3 fatty acids, delicious PLUS® meets the growing challenges of a family desiring a healthy lifestyle while still providing the great taste they expect from their favorite pasta meals.



I was able to sample the new Pasta Plus courtesy of Barilla. The texture and flavor are multi-grain. I found the pasta rich and almost nutty in flavor from the grains. The Plus in the Pasta Plus is 17g of protein, 3g fat, 360 mg of Omega-3 and 7g of fiber. All that goodness in a nice tasty pasta. It is easy to use the Pasta Plus in your family meals for added nutrition. A recipe from Barilla I woould love to make is Spaghetti with Fennel and Shrimp. Yum! I am a big fan of the Barilla Piccolini pastas. Fun smaller shape pasta for kids but adults love it too. Barilla fills my cupboards with many pasta products and sauces. Spaghetti at a moments notice...now that is comfort food! 

Barilla cares about families and dinners. Join the Barilla family Dinner Project - Share The Table. Here you will find recipes, tips, community activities and advice for great meals. There is a quiz about your dinner habits to help you find the most enjoyment with your family time.

Barilla products can be located at most major grocery stores. Whether you crave pasta or enjoy healthy pastas, a family pasta meal is just a Barilla box away.

Many thanks to Barilla for providing the review samples.

Disclosure: I received gratis samples for this review. No monetary compensation was offered or accepted. The opinions above are my own. Others experience may vary.

0 comments: