My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, visit
http://one2try.net
and update your bookmarks.

Beverly Hills Kitchen - Review

Tuesday, December 29, 2009 Posted by Rita A

During the holidays I was pressed for time on most days. I tried to think of convenient delicious meals for us. I was recently introduced to Beverly Hills Kitchen. Chef Alex Hitz is the mastermind behind Beverly Hills Kitchen. it has been well received since its debut on QVC.

Created by chef and legendary party host Alex Hitz, The Beverly Hills Kitchen is a new line of prepared gourmet food for at-home dining. First up on the menu: the Autumn Classic Comfort dish Beef Bourguignon. “It’s like having a personal chef right in your own freezer,” says Hitz.


I was thrilled to sample The Beverly Hills Kitchen Beef Bourguignon. The beef is slow simmered in an aromatic mix of all-natural beef stock, red burgundy wine, carrots, pearl onions, mushrooms, and a host of classical ingredients to create an unforgettable meal.
I liked the convenience of the boil in the bag pouch the box includes five 8-oz pouches of beef bourguignon. Simple preparation makes it fast while preparing a salad to make a complete meal. The aroma of the cooked beef bourguignon is very enticing. I simply had to get my hubby's opinion as he is the beef craver in our home. He loved the flavor of the sauce. I tasted the sauce and found it rich and full of mushrooms just like I like. I would have really enjoyed this if I had made it to serve over rice or noodles. I thought the vegetables were fantastic and the red wine taste was very pleasing. Our only comment was the amount of meat was a little lacking in ratio to the sauce. The meat was very tender and the sauce wonderful, it took two individual packets to fill hubby. Both he and I loved the dish and look forward to new meals coming soon from Beverly Hills Kitchen.

You can purchase the Beverly Hills Kitchen Beef Bourguignon from QVC at the current introductory price of $49.42 plus shipping. Tasty, and easy to prepare. Try Beverly Hills Kitchen today.

Many thanks to Ann-Marie and Beverly Hills Kitchen for providing the review samples.

Disclosure: I received gratis samples for this review. No monetary compensation was offered or accepted for this post. The opinions above are my own. Others experience may vary.

0 comments: