My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, visit
http://one2try.net
and update your bookmarks.

Holiday Gift Idea - CCC Gifts and Beautiful Sweets Review

Saturday, December 05, 2009 Posted by Rita A


Sometimes I like to find a gift that is a little more unique. I browse through many "gift" websites and love it when I find one with attractive products. I came across CCC Gifts while surfing recently. The variety at CCC Gifts is pretty good. You can find things for baby, bags and totes, party favors, jewelry, cookies and much more. Many of the items can be personalized to make it even more special. I fell in love with the personalized pottery section. Really cute gift ideas here. My eyes went to my favorite of all time - cookies. They have so many different holiday cookies to choose from.

Imagine my delight when I received a surprise box of the Christmas cookies from CCC Gifts to sample. The box contains Santas, trees, reindeers and stockings. Each cookie is hand detailed with a lot of personality. They are almost to lovely to eat. Intrigued about where they came from I noticed a sticker on the box that says Beautiful Sweets dot com. Here I go exploring more websites. I visited Beautiful Sweets and began drooling. The cookies are all-natural sugar cookies. They are organic! Beautiful Sweets has been featured on The Food Network. They have over 500 unique cookie designs available on the web-site. There is a cookie for every occasion. The motto of Beautiful Sweets: that our cookies truly taste as good as they look!


Yes they are. I hated to bite into such delicate cookie works of art, but in the interest of research I had to do it. The cookie is a nice buttery flavor with a not too sweet frosting. The taste is perfectly balanced. The cookie is a crispy chewy cookie. Very scrumptious. It is the details and the designs that make them so wonderful. The holiday assortment I received is festive with traditional holiday colors and shapes. Need a cookie for a different occasion? Beautiful Sweets has just the right cookie for your event. They also make charming gift baskets. Browse the website  of Beautiful Sweets. The cookies will amaze you.

By featuring the Beautiful Sweets Cookies on CCC Gifts it proves the high quality and unique products CCC Gifts has to offer.

The merchandise is made up of products with CCC Gifts exclusive designs and other items chosen with care to fit CCC Gifts distinctive style. I am constantly adding new products to provide my customers with unique and memorable gifts.

For any gifting occasion be sure to visit CCC Gifts. The assortment is vast and the prices are reasonable. You may find the one item you have been searching for that will be the perfect gift!

Disclosure: I received gratis samples for this review. No monetary compensation was offered or accepted. The opinions above are my own. Others experience may vary.

0 comments: