My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, visit
http://one2try.net
and update your bookmarks.

It is done.. well almost.

Wednesday, December 30, 2009 Posted by Rita A


My new blog design is just about finished. I am still playing with the placement of elements and gadgets on the side bars. I love the new layout and the colors. I had the pleasure of working with Angela Vinez Designs. Angie worked behind the scenes to create the look I was after. Her price was very reasonable and her work was done at an incredible speed. If you are looking for a new design Angie is having a sale until January 31st giving you 25% off any order of $20 or more! Just enter code happynewyear at checkout, and your discount will automatically be deducted. Don't delay.

So what do you think? I really like it. It feels more open to me. A new look for a New Year of blogging.

Thank you Angie for all your creativity. I wish you a very Happy New Year.

0 comments: