My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, visit
http://one2try.net
and update your bookmarks.

Ladies and Gentleman - ELFVIS!

Saturday, December 12, 2009 Posted by Rita A

Here is a little tidbit about me you may not know. I am a huge Elvis Fan. I love the music. I have a small Elvis collection that is growing with the help of family and friends. It has become a pleasurable obsession of mine. I have on my car a fairly large Elvis window decal. I always have Elvis playing in the car. If I could get some Rhinestone stickers on my white car like Elvis's jumpsuit that would be the coolest. Oohhh I like that idea. Here is a very fun clip of a fantastic Holiday Light Display featuring ELFVIS! Very clever. Turn your computer volume up and enjoy!

Deck the Lawn 2009 ELFVIS from Mark Dillon on Vimeo.


If anyone has any Elvis items they would like to donate to my collection (feed my obsession), please leave a comment and I will get back to you.

Happy Holidays. Hunka Hunka!

0 comments: