My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, visit
http://one2try.net
and update your bookmarks.

Last Minute Gift Idea - Dyson DC31 Handheld Vacuum

Saturday, December 19, 2009 Posted by Rita A



Here is a fantastic gift idea. A handheld Dyson DC31 vacuum. The Dyson company has created a handheld that doesn't lose suction. It looks very futuristic and modern. Like something out of a science fiction movie. Once you see the power it has it will be your go to handheld vacuum for easy quick cleanups.


Check out these features:

Dual Power Mode - lets you choose 10 minutes of run time at high constant suction or 6 minutes at even higher 70% more suction.

Dyson Digital Motor - Smaller, lighter and more powerful than conventional motors. No carbon brushes, no carbon dust.

Hygienic and quick to empty - Just press the button and empty the dirt. Minimizes risk of contact with dirt.

Lightweight and ergonomic – Only 2.9 lbs with balanced weight distribution for easy handling.

Energy Star rating for the Battery Charging system.

I have never owned a Dyson and I am thrilled to be offered the opportunity to review little powerhouse courtesy of Dyson. I am amazed with the DC31. My first impression is wow! This looks very stylish. The feel of the DC31 is very well balanced and easy to hold. I charged it up. It charges pretty quickly, up to 3 times faster than other handhelds. Off I went to see what I could clean. It is so powerful. I tried both power settings and really could tell the difference. I love the combination accessory tool that lets you pick up large debris but also converts to a brush attachment. Very convenient. This may sound disgusting but I like the clear canister to see the dirt you are finding. It makes you re-think a clean home! Bonus to the canister - you can see when it needs emptying. I worked my way around the crevices of my home to get the hidden corner dirt. My Dyson DC31 did a fantastic job. I got all those little hidden dust bunnies. They are no match for me armed with my DC31. A bit of fun here - because of the futuristic style of the DC31 I found myself making space movie noises as I was zapping the dirt! LOL. (My hubby says I am a geek, in the nicest way of course.) I had plenty of power and if the battery goes low there is a LED indicator that flashes to let me know it is almost out. All done, I connected it to the charger for the next time. Fast and handy for any quick clean up job. I have been looking for dirt just so I can use it again.

The Dyson DC31 is available at most major retailers and Dyson.com at the manufacturer’s suggested retail price of $219.99. It comes with a 2 year warranty on parts and labor.

A vacuum for Christmas? You bet. The DC31 would make a great gift for the garage junkie too. Consider the Dyson DC31 as a much needed and probably well used holiday gift. Who wants a tie anyway?

Many thanks to Valerie and Dyson for providing the review sample.

Disclosure: I received a gratis sample for this review. No monetary compensation was offered or accepted for this post. The opinions above are my own. Others experience may vary.

0 comments: