My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, visit
http://one2try.net
and update your bookmarks.

Last Minute Gift Idea - Tassimo T45 Suprema Beverage System

Thursday, December 17, 2009 Posted by Rita A


I have had my eyes on a Tassimo Beverage System for some time now. The idea of a single cup beverage system is very appealing. The Tassimo brewer, developed by Kraft Foods and manufactured by Bosch, contains a microprocessor that reads the bar code printed on each T Disc label to automatically calculate the correct water amount, temperature and brewing time for every beverage. I am extremely excited to tell you about the Tassimo T45 Suprema and beverages I received complimentary for this review.

The Tassimo Suprema has all the great features of Tassimo with the added capability of advanced water filtration. Chrome accents and hot new colors add to the sleek redesigned body.

Check out these features:
*Chrome finished details (including operation button, on/off switch, beverage outlet), metallic finishes, Stainless steel drip tray.
*Adjustable cup stand accommodates most cup sizes.
*Easy to clean: most of the movable parts are dishwasher safe
*Capable of customizing the strength of each beverage to your taste by using the manual function.
*Extra large removable 61oz water tank including LCD filter monitor
*MAVEA MAXTRA Water filter
*Removable water tank with LCD


My first impression is the style is very sleek. It looks so futuristic to me. I like the large water container. It is nice to have enough water for a few cups available before having to refill. I was able to sample a few different flavors of T Discs. I found it very easy to use the Tassimo system. Just insert a T Disc press the button and it is ready in 60 seconds! You can get a feel for the system with this interactive demo on the Tassimo website. The hard part is selecting which flavor you want to make. Tassimo has an expanding selection of beverage brand options including Twinings, Maxwell House, Seattle's Best Coffee, Starbucks and more! I wanted to try the Milka Hot Chocolate first. The Milka is a 2 disc drink with the first disc being the Hot Chocolate syrup then the 2nd disc is the creamy milk. It was so simple to make and so quick. In minutes I had the most delicious fresh Hot Chocolate. I am so happy I tried this first. It let me understand how the Tassimo T45 works. Now I could try the fabulous flavors of coffee. I was sent Starbucks Verona and in the Tassimo system it came out very good. I also tried the Gevalia Signature Blend, and Chai Tea Latte. I love the T Disc idea. I can have a different beverage at a moments notice. Family members can have their own favorite at any time. Having a party or get together? You can provide your guests with a Tassimo T Disc assortment with enough flavors and beverages to please everyone. My only con is of my own creation. When I drink coffee I usually have a pretty large mug. The Tassimo makes a much smaller cup than I am used to. It is a generous cup but not MY size cup. Not to worry I just made a second cup in just 60 seconds and I was good to go.

The Tassimo T45 Suprema by Bosch can be purchased directly from Tassimo with a retail price of $169.99. The T Discs can also be ordered directly with prices ranging from $6.99 to $10.99 depending on the flavor you choose.

For a wonderful Holiday Gift Idea - consider the Tassimo T45 Suprema Beverage System. It is a gift of flavor!

Many thanks to Debra and Tassimo for providing the review sample.

Disclosure: I received a gratis sample for this review. No monetary compensation was offered or accepted. The opinions above are my own. Others experience may vary.

0 comments: