My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, visit
http://one2try.net
and update your bookmarks.

Merry Christmas to All!

Thursday, December 24, 2009 Posted by Rita A

To all my readers, whether you have been with me for a while or are just passing by,
To all of my fabulous sponsors who support my blog and provide all the wonderful products to review and share,
To all my blogging friends I have met along the journey,
To my family for understanding how personal my blog is to me and providing the support to my endeavor,
To the person I just can not please,
To the people happy to be here,
To everyone,

I wish you a very Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year!

And the Grinch, with his Grinch-feet ice cold in the snow, stood puzzling and puzzling, how could it be so? It came without ribbons. It came without tags. It came without packages, boxes or bags. And he puzzled and puzzled 'till his puzzler was sore. Then the Grinch thought of something he hadn't before. What if Christmas, he thought, doesn't come from a store. What if Christmas, perhaps, means a little bit more.



0 comments: