My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, visit
http://one2try.net
and update your bookmarks.

Something New Coming From Hershey's

Tuesday, December 08, 2009 Posted by Rita A


I am a huge fan of anything Hershey's. I love chocolate and always, I repeat always have some kind of chocolate in the house at all times. Not a day goes by when I have not had a small piece of chocolate. My newest taste sensation from Hershey's is Hershey's Bliss White Chocolate with a Meltaway Center. I know what some of you may think, white chocolate is not chocolate. It may be different in taste but to me I love the creaminess of white chocolate and Hershey's Bliss White Chocolate is delicious.



Hershey’s Bliss White Chocolate with a Meltaway Center indulges Hershey’s Bliss Chocolate fans with a rich and creamy white chocolate that envelops taste buds with a velvety smooth, meltaway center. The domed-shape of the individual square fits the mouth perfectly, allowing the white chocolate to melt evenly, cascading delectable white chocolate notes across the tongue and allowing for a perfectly satisfying taste experience.

Courtesy of Hershey's, I was able to sample the new White Chocolate Bliss. Really? I get to taste chocolate? Thank you very much Hershey's! My mouth is in white chocolate Bliss. Creamy, smooth, pleasantly melting, wonderful white chocolate heaven. I have always enjoyed white chocolate. The Bliss White Chocolate is a new favorite of mine. I can't stop eating these lovely treats. I think these are a perfect compliment to the Hershey's Bliss family.

Hershey’s Bliss White Chocolate with a Meltaway Center is available in 8.6 oz bags at grocery, mass, and drug stroes nationwide starting this month. Try to find them in your favorite store today.

Another new product from Hershey is set to hit the stores in January 2010.


New Pieces® Candies Offer Favorite Classic Brands of Reese’s®, York®, Almond Joy®, and Hershey®’s Special Dark® in Delicious Candy-Coated Snack Sizes.

Pieces candies are just as delicious as the originals, but with a crunchy candy shell.

o Reese’s® Pieces® - Creamy Reese’s peanut butter in a crisp candy shell make Reese’s Pieces candies a delicious, classic favorite

o York® Pieces® – Dark chocolate and refreshing mint surrounded by a candy shell create an invigorating treat.

o Almond Joy® Pieces® - Smooth milk chocolate, creamy coconut and crunchy almonds surrounded by a crisp, candy shell make Almond Joy Pieces candies a one-of-a-kind snacking escape.

o Hershey®’s Special Dark® Pieces® - Decadent dark chocolate wrapped in a crunchy, candy shell create the perfect bite-sized treat for dark chocolate lovers.

I can't wait to try the flavors of pieces, especially Almond Joy. I am sure they will be scrumptious. I will be looking in my local stores for them.

Hershey's chocolate,  their two newest products are definitely One 2 Try.

Many thanks to Katie and Hershey's for providing the review samples.

Disclosure: I received gratis samples for this review. No monetary compensation was offered or accepted. The opinions above are my own. Others experience may vary.

0 comments: