My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, visit
http://one2try.net
and update your bookmarks.

Such Terrible News.

Wednesday, December 02, 2009 Posted by Rita A

There is a story that broke in the news today about a charity being robbed of $100K of goods for the needy. Thieves broke in over the Thanksgiving weekend and stole, stole $25,000 worth of donated toys and 20,000 lbs. of food slated for underpriveledged kids and families. I find this very sad. What makes this even more sad is this is right down the street from my home. Here is the full story from our local news. Police are asking for information. My thoughts are lets get things back to the organization. I have written a few emails to see if some companies can contribute to help build up the supplies. It may not make a difference, but I feel I need to do something. It is Christmas time. A time of giving. Do something good in your community today and donate goods, time or give money to reputable organizations. I can live without a can of food if it means feeding someone else. Open your hearts, to change the world, it starts with one step.

0 comments: