My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, visit
http://one2try.net
and update your bookmarks.

Sucre New Orleans Chocolates - Review

Friday, December 18, 2009 Posted by Rita A



If ever there was a beauty pageant for chocolates, Sucré of New Orleans would win. I am in awe of the loveliness of Sucré fine chocolates. The shapes and colors are very distinguished. The chocolates are a real treat for the eyes. Oh yes they are meant to be eaten and the flavor is just as exquisite as the appearance.

About the Sucré Shop in New Orleans:



From breakfast to a midnight snack, Sucré is available to satisfy your sweet tooth. Sucré (French for sugared) is an emporium of "artisan" sweets. Unlike a traditional bakery, Sucré serves plated desserts with custom garnishes in addition to boxed treats.

 I would love to visit the beautiful shop someday. For those of you living in the area I hope you visit often. I am at a distance but am still able to enjoy the wonderful confections of Sucré. Courtesy of Sucré, I was recently sent a Sucré sugar & spice holiday collection to sample along with a Sucré Sicilian Pistachio & Rose Petal Bar. I am in a chocolate cloud right now. The sugar & spice collection is very festive in flavors. Eggnog Dark Chocolate Truffle, Candy Cane White Chocolate Truffle and Gingerbread Milk Chocolate Truffle to be exact. Oh my goodness the flavors are so incredible. Eggnog Dark Chocolate Truffle is eggnog and white chocolate in a dark chocolate shell. I found them rich and creamy with the lovely taste of eggnog just as described. Very scrumptious. The Gingerbread Milk Chocolate Truffle is holiday spices in milk chocolate ganache in a milk chocolate shell. These are so good I was looking for the little raisin eyes. A gingerbread cookie taste in a bite size chocolate. Decadent. My favorite of the truffles is the Candy Cane White Chocolate Truffle. White Chocolate ganache with bits of peppermint candies in pure white chocolate shell. Snowy, minty, creamy and oh so good. These melt in your mouth and fill it with holiday jingle. Order yours today to get the sugar & spice holiday collection. I also tasted the Sicilian Pistachio & Rose Petal Bar - Milk chocolate studded with Sicilian pistachios and candied rose petals. I am not sure hwo to convey the wonderful tastes going on with this bar. It seems elegant to me. The pistachios add a crunch while the candied rose petals add the elegance. Sucré takes chocolate to an entirely new level. I am thrilled to have been able to taste such fantastic artisan chocolates. I am looking at the beautiful Sucré catalog sent with my
chocolates, drooling with every page turn.



Sucré has an online shop to order these chocolates and more. This holiday season, in the spirit of giving, Sucre has teamed up with the LA/SPCA and a portion of every dollar spent online will go directly to benefit the animals of the LA/SPCA. So, you can indulge guilt-free. For pure artistry in chocolates and confections try Sucré. My next order will be the drinking chocolate, the marshmallows, the macaroons the.........

Many thanks to Andy and Sucré for providing the review samples.

Disclosure: I received gratis samples for this review. No monetary compensation was offered or accepted. The opinions above are my own. Others experience may vary.

0 comments: