My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, visit
http://one2try.net
and update your bookmarks.

Whooga Sheepskin Boots Review and Contest

Tuesday, December 01, 2009 Posted by Rita A

ugg boots sale

My toes are warm and toasty in my new Whooga Sheepskin Boots. Whooga is based in Australia where for the past 5 years Whooga has earned a reputation for providing warmer and more luxurious sheepskin boots. Whooga has sizes and styles for Women, Men and Kids.

The color assortment is incredible. They offer the classic tan color, chocolate, pink, violet, gold and more. The styles come in classic tall, classic short, mini and Elegance. What makes Whooga unique is the ThermoFleece™ Technology.

Thermofleece provides greater warmth with thicker sheepskin micro fibres. This results in an improved ability to regulate the temperature of your feet and body. In other words you’ll feel warmer on colder days, but your feet will still be able to breath naturally and will not overheat.

I am so excited to tell you about the Whooga Boots I received for this review. I chose Womens Chocolate in the Classic Short Style. I waited in anticipation for my boots to arrive. It is an 8 to 14 day shipping time. When my package came, the boots were in a lovely designer box tied with a ribbon. My boots inside are the perfect chocolate color. The color is rich and dark brown just like my favorite chocolate bar. I could not wait to wear my Whoogas. Ahhhh they are so soft. The fleece is much thicker than other boots I have seen and they are sure keeping my toes nice and warm without overheating. I can feel the quality in the construction. Each step is comfortable. No wonder I see people wearing these boots everywhere. I have been wearing mine for a few days now and I just love them. They are a real treat for my feet.

You can order Whooga Boots directly from the website by clicking one the style picture you like. Be sure to use the Fitting Guide to get the perfect size. Whooga even offers cleaning tips to keep your boots at their best.

Whooga also has a chance to win your own boots. It requires a blog or website to post the Whooga badge. Copy the Badge to your blog, then you fill out the form with the address of your blog. Each entrant will get also get a discount coupon towards a purchase of Whooga Boots. Pretty simple. Find the details at Whooga for your chance to win!

This winter I know my feet will be cradled in warmth and Whooga comfort. Thank you Whooga. I love Whooga Boots.

Many thanks to Michael of Whooga for providing the review sample.

Disclosure: I received a gratis sample for this review. No monetary compensation was offered or accepted. The opinions above are my own. Others experience may vary.

0 comments: