My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, visit
http://one2try.net
and update your bookmarks.

Carapelli Olive Oil - Review

Thursday, January 07, 2010 Posted by Rita A


How many of you have made a resolution this year to eat healthier? My hand is raised too! I have been making changes a little at a time to be sneaky and add healthier foods into my hubby's menu choices. Shhhh don't tell him. One of my secrets is using more olive oils. I recently posted about Carapelli Olive Oils and some wonderful recipes they provided. You can read the entire post here.

Carapelli:
The leader in extra virgin olive oil and Italy's best known brand
Given all this, it's hardly surprising that Carapelli Olive Oil is Italy's market leader in extra virgin olive oil and the best known brand of olive oil in general. One taste and you'll understand why generations of Italians have made Carapelli Olive Oil a part of their lives, and how deliciously easy it is to make it part of yours.


Carapelli was so kind to send a couple of bottles of their olive oil for me to sample. I received one CARAPELLI® EXTRA LIGHT OLIVE OIL and one CARAPELLI® EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL. The Extra Light Olive Oil is perfect for baking, frying and saut├ęs. I have been using mine to cook with and am very pleased with the flavor. It is so lightly flavored, I notice no difference in using it compared to vegetable oils. I prefer the lightness of the olive oil. It is easy to incorparate this wonderful oil into recipes in place of other oils as it did not alter the taste. I mostly used mine for saute cooking. I make a family favorite, from as far back as I remember, of Fried Spaghetti. I used the Carapelli Extra Light olive oil and it made the dish so delicious. I would be happy to share how to make it upon request.

For the Extra Virgin Olive Oil I found it worked best for salad dressings and for adding flavor to soups in my kitchen. It has a nice taste without being too bold. You can find many delectable recipes on the Carapelli site for even more ways to enjoy the Olive Oils.

Try eating healthier this year and find the good oils of Carapelli Olive Oils. The FDA says Olive Oils are Heart Healthy. Sneak Use it in your kitchen cooking for your family. Shhhh don't tell them.

Many thanks to Lauren and Carapelli for providing the review samples.

Disclosure: I received gratis samples for this review. No monetary compensation was offered or accepted for this post. The opinions above are my own. Others experience may vary.


0 comments: