My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, visit
http://one2try.net
and update your bookmarks.

Chocolate Confession

Monday, January 18, 2010 Posted by Rita A

I have a confession to make. I love, love, love, chocolate cereals. You know the ones that make you go cuckoo, or snap, crackle, pop, or the yabba dabba do kind. It is my guilty pleasure. I will often have a bowl for lunch or dinner and not just breakfast. One time the Count kind was on sale for $1.49 a box in my local grocer and I bought 4 boxes. The clerk asked me if my kids really liked the chocolate cereals. I said this is mine with a childish smile.




Imagine my excitement while shopping in my local Wal-mart, I spotted Chocolate Cheerios. Yes Chocolate Cheerios! Finally a chocolate cereal that as an adult I can feel good about buying. So I had to buy a box. I went home and immediately had a bowl. Cheerios got this right. It is scrumptious. I enjoyed it so much..I had to buy another box! Look for it in your area.

There's another One 2 Try!

Disclosure: No monetary compensation was offered or accepted for this post. The opinions above are my own. Others experience may vary.

0 comments: