My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, visit
http://one2try.net
and update your bookmarks.

Fusionbrands - You need it. We design it! - Review

Sunday, January 03, 2010 Posted by Rita A


Now here are some very cool kitchen gadgets. Fusionbrands takes silicone and makes very useful kitchen helpers. Cool to look at and cool to use. They are the kind of products that make you think "why didn't anyone think of this before?" I enjoyed the introductory page of the fusionbrands website. The ads are pretty clever. The products are handy and unique.




Fusionbrands was very kind to supply some of their best products to me for this review. I found each one very helpful. I used the cupcooley - reusable silicone cup cozy, on a coffee house run. It is easy to carry in a purse for use anytime you buy coffees. The Foodloopmini is great for keeping things together while cooking. The first mini heat-resistant silicone food trussing tool designed to replace kitchen string and toothpicks in the prep and cooking process. It is so versatile you can use it in pans on the stove, in the oven, microwave or in the freezer. Keep those bunches of vegetables together. Keep a stuffed chicken breast from falling apart while cooking. I like this idea. They also come in a regular size The Foodloop and a Foodloop Flame made of stainless steel to use on your grill.

I keep thelovehandle right next to my stove. It snaps on the handles of hot pots or pans to protect you from heat. You can rest your cooking utensil on thelovehandle to keep it from falling in the pot. Very handy feature. Thelovehandle grips nicely and snaps on to handles of all sizes. It comes in two colors, red and black. Next is something I have never had -drizzlestick. Drizzlestick is the silicone dive and drizzle tool. Sauces, melted chocolates, honey and more can be easily drizzled in your recipes. The cone holds 1.5 teaspoons of liquid for drizzling. The cone head is flexible to get every drop of your liquid from a jar or bowl. This is fun to use. I played with honey on biscuits and it was easy to use. Imagine how easy this will be for decorating cakes and cookies with melted chocolate.




My favorite of the Fusionbrands products is the cookhook. This hook clips on a belt loop or a grill to keep a towel close by. The towel is grabbed by the magnetic ends of the hook. I love the cookhook. It has more uses than just cooking. Keep a towel on a golf bag, use on a stroller, anywhere you could use a towel and cookhook keeps it handy. I have mine hanging on my oven handle for quick use in the kitchen.

Fusionbrands products can be found at retailers nationwide or can be ordered directly from fusionbrands. The prices are very reasonable. Take a look today, you just might find something you have to have. Fusionbrands - You Need it. We design it.

Many thanks to Cristina and Fusionbrands for providing the review samples.

Disclosure: I received gratis samples for this review. No monetary compensation was offered or accepted for this post. The opinions above are my own. Others experience may vary.

0 comments: