My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, visit
http://one2try.net
and update your bookmarks.

One of those days!

Sunday, January 17, 2010 Posted by Rita A


Did you ever have one of those days when you just could not think straight? Yesterday was one of those days for me. I had so many ideas I wanted to accomplish. Everytime I looked at something it would generate a new idea or project. I call them BeGots days. One project begots another then begots another and so on. Everywhere I looked I had another idea, even for my blog posts. I started and stopped then started and stopped writing because I had another idea. Mom called, friends called, dog needed a walk, kitchen cupboard needed cleaning, oh I could go on.

So you know what I did? Nothing. I shut my mind off and spent a few hours watching a movie. An Elvis movie called Clambake. It was lighthearted fun. I even made popcorn. It was worth the few hours of calm. I love Elvis anyway so it was a treat for me to find the movie. I laughed, I was glued to the movie and enjoyed the afternoon. Sometimes the best thing to do is nothing!

0 comments: