My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, visit
http://one2try.net
and update your bookmarks.

Auntie Anne's Free Pretzel Day coming soon!

Saturday, February 13, 2010 Posted by Rita A


We all know the smell of the fresh baked pretzels from Auntie Anne's as you walk past the shop in your local mall. The delicious aroma fills the air making you hungry for a pretzel. I love the Original pretzel and the Cinnamon Sugar pretzel. Courtesy of Auntie Anne's I was able to sample one of their fabulous pretzels and I chose my favorite Cinnamon Sugar. The Cinnamon Sugar pretzel is like a sweet treat. Almost like a donut flavor but on a pretzel! I love the crispiness of the cinnamon sugar coating with a generous amount of it covering the pretzel inside. I had it all over my fingers. Delicious.



Put a reminder on your calendars for Auntie Anne's Free Pretzel Day coming on February 20th! From 10 to 3 you can get a free Original or Cinnamon Sugar pretzel! One per person. Visit Free Pretzel Day to find the store nearest you. Sign up for the text message wake up call to remind you of Free Pretzel Day. They are also holding a photo contest where you can win an Auntie Anne's T-shirt!



Do you love Auntie Anne's? Become a fan on Facebook or follow on Twitter to stay up to date on news plus promotions.

It is only 6 days away! I wonder if they are lining up already?

Many thanks to Shannon of Auntie Anne's for providing the review sample.

Disclosure: I received a gratis sample for this review. No monetary compensation was offered or accepted for this post. The opinions above are my own. Others experience may vary.


7 comments:

  1. Cheryl McCullough said...

    Following you from follow Friday!!

    http://www.mccupcake.blogspot.com

  2. Joyful said...

    Yum! I wish we had a Auntie Anne's near us.

    *Friday Follow*

  3. Great-Granny Grandma said...

    Thanks for stopping by from FF. I'm following you back.

  4. Heather McDougle said...

    I have something for you at my blog!

    http://www.ratherbechangingdiapers.com/2010/02/beautiful-blogger-award.html

  5. Miss Fanny said...

    Thanks for the heads up on a good deal. I love Auntie Anne's pretzels.

  6. Texjoyce said...

    I LOVE Auntie Anne's Pretzels. Thanks for the info!

  7. TamsJewelry said...

    Folling you from Friday Follow.Nice to meet ya!