My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, visit
http://one2try.net
and update your bookmarks.

CUTCO Cutlery - Review

Monday, February 15, 2010 Posted by Rita A


I have an obsession with knives. Chefs knives that is. It is my choice of knife to use in my kitchen. Over the years I have had countless numbers of Chefs knives. I am always searching for the perfect knife in quality, sharpness and balance to my hand. I have heard of CUTCO Cutlery while visiting a state fair. CUTCO Cutlery is the largest manufacturer and marketer of high-quality kitchen cutlery and accessories in the United States and Canada. CUTCO Cutlery has been around since 1949 and is made in America.

What makes CUTCO Cutlery so special? It is the features and benefits.

1. High Carbon, Stain Resistant Steel

2. Exclusive Double-D® Edge

3. Handle Design

4. Handle Material

5. Full Tang, Triple Rivet Construction


I am amazed at the quality of CUTCO knives. Courtesy of CUTCO, I was sent a Cook's Combo set which includes a Trimmer and a 7" Santuko Knife. I love the feel of the handle on the CUTCO Knives. It fits well in my hand. The weight of the Santuko knife is so well balanced it made it a breeze to use. The edge is so sharp I was cutting vegetables so quickly in uniform pieces. The trimmer was nice to use to shape the cuts of meat I was making for dinner. Again just as sharp and easy to handle. I enjoy dinner preparations with the help of my CUTCO Knives. I am kind of selfish when it comes to my CUTCO Knives and hubby knows hands off. I did let him use them once to see how he liked them. He liked them too much! Now I have to hide share them. If you already are a CUTCO owner, you can find lots of useful information on which knife to choose and how to correctly use it as well as a  sharpening services on the CUTCO website.

CUTCO sells a wonderful variety of knife sets from Kitchen Knife Block sets to every kitchen knife you can think of. The assortment of knife sets is vast. You will find the perfect gift for any chef in your family for any occasion. Take advantage of the Gift Services to provide engraving, gift wrapping, and a CUTCO Gift Registry. They also sell table knives, flatware, accessories and gadgets, garden tools, cookware and much more. You have a few options on how make a purchase from CUTCO Cutlery:

Locate a local sales representative.
Call CUTCO to order at 1-800-633-8323
Request a catalog
See us at Fairs & Shows
Email a request for more information
Download an order form to mail or fax.

Make a purchase with confidence. CUTCO Cutlery has a Forever Guarantee for home use consumers. If at any time you are not completely satisfied with the performance of your CUTCO product, they will correct the problem or replace the product. CUTCO stands behind their products.

If you are like me and need good quality knives in your kitchen, visit CUTCO Cutlery. They are definitely One 2 Try.

Many thanks to Kathleen of CUTCO for providing the review sample.

Disclosure: I received gratis samples for this review. No monetary compensation was offered or accepted for this post. The opinions above are my own. Others experience may vary.


12 comments:

  1. Alicia said...

    I love my Cutco knives! It is a small investment, but so worth it!

  2. Blackberry Jam Cafe said...

    This is such good info - thank you, Rita! I always prefer a personal recommendation, and I will definately check out Cutco before I buy again.
    Susan

  3. Ms Bibi said...

    I love good knives. I need some new set. Maybe I can out them on my birthday list.

  4. junebug said...

    I got my first set of Cutco knives 7 years ago. I got a butcher block set and love them. I use them daily. I, also, highly recommend their kitchen shears. The only pair of scissors I will ever need. I use them all the time and for more then the kitchen uses. While I never excepted to spend such money or praise on knives - Cutco has won me as a customer for life.

  5. TOSHeidi said...

    Great review. I have a 5-piece set that I use daily! These are awesome knives. Our dealer is no longer with the company, so I'm going to check out the contact information you've provided - I broke the tip off of my paring knife and would love to see about getting that replaced.

  6. Busymom3 said...

    Thank you for the review. I will definitely check out their site, I have been looking for a good set of knives forever. I love to cook and there is nothing more frustrating than not. Having a good set of knives handy! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

  7. Love To Shop Mom said...

    I sold cutco when I was in college! I LOVE their knives and will NEVER use anything else! Good knives are a MUST!

  8. Eric Q said...

    I currently am a Cutco sales rep and love it. My parents have had it for 30 years and I have been using it all my life. Now its awesome because I can show other people.
    Any questions or if anybody wants to order some Cutco my email is:
    equattrini@mail.niagara.edu

    Thanks!
    Eric q

  9. cwm.consulting said...

    Rita;
    Great review! I, too, like Eric Q., am a Cutco sales advisor, and have started a Blog site of my own to advise on the different Cutco products and their uses. Please come visit, and add some comments of your own, as I like to hear all the good things people have to say about their Ctuco knives. My site location is: http://
    cutleryconsulting.blogspot.com
    Thanks again for such good reviews!

  10. Stephanie said...

    I just wanted to say that I am a new rep with Cutco, and have been AMAZED by the company. This is the first company that I have EVER worked for that actually stood by their promises. My in-laws have had a set since 71, one of their sons had severely abused some of the knives,(sharpened the Carer, and stuck the paring knife in a light socket for example) and the company still sharpened and polished them and replaced the ones that were ruined. My family was so impressed and that they bought a second homemaker set! (they didnt want to be without their knives while they were being repaired) I too love the knives and cant wait to get a full set of my own so that I don't have to keep using my Demo set at home as well.

  11. lovegames_218 said...

    I too started as a sales rep last summer. At first I only did this job to make extra cash but that quickly changed when I had my first customer. She bought the biggest set and was SO happy about her purchase. From then I realized it's not about the knives, it's about the lives. She was just the first of many great people I've gotten to know and I still keep in touch with all my customers. Thanks to them, I became a manager and now I can impact the lives of not only our customers, but the lives of our reps too. I thank this company for everything it has done for me, and I thank every CUTCO owner out there for withouth people like Rita we would not be the company we are today.

  12. sean said...

    I'm pleased to see so many good reviews about Cutco. I am a district manager for Cutco in Queens, NY. Cutco is the best, and so are all of you!