My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, visit
http://one2try.net
and update your bookmarks.

A Girl Needs Bling!

Tuesday, February 16, 2010 Posted by Rita A


Every girl needs something bright and shiny once in a while. I have Tiffany dreams on a Walmart budget. I needed to find something elegant, gorgeous and easily affordable. LuShae Jewelry is just the place for lots of beautiful bling.

LuShae Jewelry offers a unique range of authentic sterling silver jewelry with a wide range of precious and semi precious gemstones. We follow celebrity and fashion jewelry trends sourcing the most contemporary high grade pieces available ensuring unmatched quality and value. We also operate a number of other retail websites in the fashion industry and have been operating online since 1999.

With each click of browsing through their fabulous selections, I was finding another jewelry piece I would love to own. They have so many to choose from. If you like fashionable rings, they have nine pages of rings! For fabulous pendants, you will find crosses, large stones, bright colors and so much more. If you love to wear dazzling earrings, you can choose from studs, cz's or amazing dangling earrings, all in fun, fashionable styles. I am amazed at the colors and stones available. I know I have picked out at least 5 different rings I want. The necklaces are beautiful. I can see many of the styles being worn with fancy evening wear like the celebrities, without needing the Oscar Winning Budget. I love the stunning Orca necklace with a Bezel Set Blue Topaz Center CZ in 10.5 carats. Wow. Could it be more gorgeous?


Courtesy of LuShae Jewelry, I was able to choose a jewelry piece for this review. It was a very hard choice. I wanted so many. The ring I decided I had to have is the Tuscan Sun Ring. This dazzling ring is 14k Gold Bonded with Prong Set Princess Cut Peridot and Round Cut Clear CZ and Milligrain Accent in Goldtone. It looks great to me on the website. When my ring arrived, in a matter of a few days, my eyes opened wide at the beauty of the stone plus the design of the ring. It looks even prettier than pictured. It is a such a treat to wear the Tuscan Sun Ring. The peridot color is so vivid. My favorite part is the way it is set on a diamond setting. It is a fancy cocktail ring. I get a lot of compliments when I wear it. I have been wearing it a lot just for fun. It goes just as well with my casual everyday style as much as an evening look. If you like the Tuscan Sun Ring you can purchase one at the budget friendly price of $66.00. It looks like a million dollars. Love it!


Every Girl needs bling. With the fabulous styles, reasonable prices, high quality and excellent service, LuShae Jewelry is definitely One 2 Try.

Many thanks to Sarah of LuShae Jewelry for providing the review sample.

Disclosure: I received a gratis sample for this review. No monetary compensation was offered or accepted for this post. The opinions above are my own. Others experience may vary.


7 comments:

  1. Kimberly said...

    Both of those pieces are beautiful. I collect jewelry, and will have to check these out! Beautiful!

  2. Mayra, mommy to Pooh Bear said...

    I love the necklace!!! =

    ..and totally agree with you on jewelry on a walmart budget. =)

  3. Hello there! My name is June said...

    I'm loving the sparkle! ...of course I am part magpie!

    :o)

  4. deb c said...

    Both are so pretty, the ring is my birthstone. I also like the For Her Ring. They have some really nice pieces at reasonable prices.
    missdeb1@earthlink.net

  5. Sherlyj said...

    That's a gorgeous color on the necklace.

  6. Melissa said...

    Wow they have some great stuff! Thanks for the link, I think I'll be buying something soon. I love rings, but no other jewelry.

  7. Lazy Bone said...

    That is beautiful!