My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, visit
http://one2try.net
and update your bookmarks.

Hershey's For Valentine's Day

Friday, February 05, 2010 Posted by Rita A


Hershey's has always had a special place in my heart since the visit I made with my family to Hershey PA when I was little. We visited the factory, they had factory tours back then. We saw the Hershey Kisses street lights. Everything in the town smelled like chocolate. It is such a fond memory. Hershey's remains in my mind mixed in with the many thoughts of chocolate. This Valentine's Day celebrate with Hershey's!


The Valentine's collection from Hershey's is beautiful and delicious. There are favorites and new candies packaged in the prettiest heart boxes. I love the Kisses in the pink, silver and red Valentine's colors. My favorite from the collection is the scrumptious Pot of Gold chocolates, Pecan Caramel Clusters presented in a lovely red heart box sealed with a gold satin ribbon. Very nice to look at. Even better to eat. Rich, buttery caramel with chopped pecans covered in the wonderful Hershey's chocolate. Happy Chocolate dance going on! These are a delectable treat sure to win the heart of your Valentine. I am very fond of the Hershey's Bliss candies. I love the idea of the heart shaped Raspberry Meltaway Bliss. Raspberry with chocolate is one of my all time favorite flavor combinations. I love the taste of these Bliss Raspberry Meltaways. The chocolate blends so wonderfully with the tartness of raspberry. Scrumptious. Making them into a heart shape for Valentine's is a nice touch. Consider the Bliss Hearts or the Valentine color Kisses when you are filling your office or workplace candy dishes. Be festive, they are perfect for sharing!

For more creative ways to Celebrate Valentine's visit Hershey's Valentines for recipes, crafts and fun stuff. You can send Valentine's e-cards too.

Say I love you with chocolates from Hershey's. Look for Hershey's Valentine products at retailers nationwide. Make it a special celebration. Make it Hershey's.

Many thanks to Hershey's for providing the review samples.

Disclosure: I received gratis samples for this review. No monetary compensation was offered or accepted for this post. The opinions above are my own. Others experience may vary.


0 comments: