My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, visit
http://one2try.net
and update your bookmarks.

National Peppermint Patty Day

Thursday, February 11, 2010 Posted by Rita A


Today is National Peppermint Patty Day! A day to enjoy the refreshing taste of peppermint enrobed in chocolate. Here are a few recipes I found for the occasion.

At Dana Treat there is a Mint filled Brownie Cupcake using the peppermint patty in the middle of the cupcake. Sounds Delicious!

From Cheeky Kitchen she shares a recipe for Chocolate Buttercream Peppermint Patties.

From Allrecipes.com I found a simple recipe using condensed milk and chocolate chips to make the patties. Peppermint Patties.

Of course there is always my way...visit the corner market and buy a York Peppermint Patty.

Enjoy your day!

9 comments:

  1. MONICA-LnP said...

    Frozen peppermint pattys are the best!!!

  2. ♥Georgie♥ said...

    a Yorks peppermint patty right out of the freezer sounds so yummy right now!

  3. hip chick said...

    Oh goodie! I love peppermint patties.

  4. Tired Mom Tesa said...

    That's funny! The Mint Filled Brownie Cupcake sounds incredible. Headed over to check out the recipe.

  5. Mevolving said...

    There is NOTHING better than peppermint and chocolate together, YUM!

  6. Sarah said...

    Ooh, I love Peppermint Patties. Definitely going to have to try out some of these recipes.

  7. Debbie / Cranberry Fries said...

    I didnt know there was such a day! Awesomeness.

  8. Night Owl Mama said...

    lol I love Peppermint patties

    Follow friday looks like I'm already following

  9. 'Manda said...

    I love all of the funny little holidays that we have! It's so funny to tell my son (mr. Chase Face)when these special days and holidays pop up. We'll probably cook something minty for dinner and dessert and read the Charlie Brown books he got from his grandma. Thanks, this definetly gives me something to do later on in the day.
    I'm following you from the Friday Follow (mandablogsabout@gmail.com)