My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, visit
http://one2try.net
and update your bookmarks.

Take It All Off Thursday!

Thursday, February 25, 2010 Posted by Rita A


When did my butt get so big? Well I am taking it all off. I am so excited to share this wonderful news with you. I am starting Nutrisystem. I will begin the Womens program as soon as my Nutrisystem food products arrive. They have been ordered. Nutrisystem is providing the opportunity for me to experience the program. I will be sharing my journey here with weekly updates. I can't wait to get started. It is time for me to learn how to eat to live and not live to eat! With the help of Nutrisystem I hope to achieve a few personal goals.

Here is my when I am thinner list:

Snorkeling in Hawaii - I love the ocean. I love the underwater world!

Zip Lining - I would never bungee jump but being able to fly through the landscape is pretty exciting.

Flash Mob - Have you seen any Flash Mobs? I am mesmerized by them and would love to participate in one. If anyone has a flash mob contact in Orange County, CA please let me know.

High Heels - I have in my lifetime never worn any heels over an 1 1/2 inch heel. I want to wear sexy high heels.

Run a Marathon - Yeah right! It's a dream.

I bet you are wondering how my Nutrisystem journey will affect my other food related reviews or posts. No worries, I feel it will actually give me a new respect for foods. I have plenty of volunteer tasters to help me too! I really do have to share my chocolate!

This will be a journey for me, for my goals and my health. Join me. I appreciate all the support from everyone. If you have any tips for me I would love your input.

Here's to taking it all off!

Many thanks to Nutrisystem for providing the complimentary program.

Disclosure: I received a gratis program for this review. No monetary compensation was offered or accepted for this post. The opinions above are my own. Others experience may vary.


6 comments:

  1. Frances said...

    What a great opportunity for you!

  2. alexandrea said...

    I tried NS years ago and it was not enough food for me, thought about it later because I know they have revamped the program since then.
    Just make sure you keep lots of salad fixings on hand so if you ever get hungry between meals you have something to fill your stomach :)
    Good luck!

  3. Alison/Alison's Book Marks said...

    I myself am trying to stop the madness. Best of luck with NS!

  4. Wendi P said...

    Good luck Rita! Weight loss is always so difficult. I have lost 22 pounds since July by increasing my exercise (mainly walking). One thing I have learned is that I have never regreted doing a workout. I keep that in the front of my head when I am too tired, busy or whatnot.

  5. Nancy said...

    LOL. I am not sure what is I like better...the title of the article or the first sentence:)

    Good luck - I hope it goes well. Either way, go for those items on your list!

  6. LMJ said...

    GOOD LUCK! I've never tried any of those food programs! I'm looking forward to reading about your progress. I, myself, have lost 13 lbs since January, as my resolution to lose weight (yes, i do resolutions). :)