My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, visit
http://one2try.net
and update your bookmarks.

Today is National Crab Stuffed Flounder Day!

Thursday, February 18, 2010 Posted by Rita A

I enjoy eating fish when someone else makes it. I have had Crab Stuffed Flounder one time at a restaurant and it was so scrumptious. I never thought about making it a home. In honor of National Crab Stuffed Flounder day I was able to find a few recipes for this delectable dish. If you like fish try one of these recipes.

Most of the Crab Stuffed Flounder recipes are pretty similar, but they do have slight variations. Let me know how they turn out if you make one.

Allrecipes.com
Food Network from Paula Deen
CD Kitchen
About.com Southern Food
Food Festivals from Web holidays

Enjoy your day!

2 comments:

  1. Pricilla said...

    I wonder how the crabs feel about this.....

  2. Jackie said...

    I love to order Flounder stuffed with Crabmeat when I go to dinner. Guess because it is not something I ever thought of making. Thanks for the recipes.