My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, visit
http://one2try.net
and update your bookmarks.

Today is National Kahlua Day!

Saturday, February 27, 2010 Posted by Rita A

This is a dangerous day for me. I love Kahlua. I have been known to spike a coffee or two with a dash of Kahlua every once in a while. I enjoy the Kahlua and Cream drinks on occasion. The goodness of Kahlua also can be used in many recipes. I was able to find a few tasty ones to try.

From My Baking Addiction - here is a decadent Kahlua Cheesecake. Wow I bet that is scrumptious.

At 8 Ounces - a Kahlua Smore's Cupcake made with graham crackers, kahlua and marshmallows. Oh My!

At CDKitchen there is a great recipe list of cakes, pies, beverages and more all made from the star of the day Kahlua.

I am off to make a pot of coffee and a dash of Kahlua. Somebody has to celebrate.

Enjoy your day!

9 comments:

  1. afineday said...

    This has been the best National Days week, so far! ;)

  2. Mighty M said...

    The cheesecake does sound scrumptious! I love how you always let us know food/drink we are celebrating every day!! :)

  3. Matt said...

    I love Kahlua! My cousin said she made Kahlua ice cream this past summer.

  4. Blackberry Jam Cafe said...

    Whew! Glad I didn't know this earlier today - could have been trouble! Kahlua and Coffee, Kahlua and Cream, Kahlua Brownies, Kahlua Cheese Cake, Kahlua Hot Chocolate, Kahlua, Amaretto and Godiva - I wouldn't have gotten anything done today!
    Susan

  5. Momma Fargo said...

    My National Kahlua Day turns into National Kahlua Week...is that bad?

  6. Teddy Started It said...

    I have to agree w/Blackberry Jam Cafe - glad I didn't know about this earlier today. But now that it's the end of my day, a nice hot spiked cocoa may be in order. Yummmm;D

  7. JamericanSpice said...

    Hmm, my sister has been telling me about this. I might have to give it a try.

  8. comfycook said...

    You have many interesting items on this blog but Kahlua cheesecake wins.

  9. Krajcimama said...

    I missed it! :(

    Those cupcakes look sooo yummy!

    I will have to celebrate a belated National Kahlua Day today - after all I have DH around today to help with the kiddos! Yay! hehehe