My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected soon. If not, visit
http://one2try.net
and update your bookmarks.

Today is National Margarita Day!

Monday, February 22, 2010 Posted by Rita A

Today is National Margarita Day! It sounds like a good excuse to party. I am partial to the fruit flavored ones like strawberry and melon. I found some interesting recipes to share. Not your drinkable margaritas but better!

From How to Eat A Cupcake here is a Margarita Cupcake with Tequila in the frosting. Yum. Check out the pictures too, they are very festive.

At Annie's Eats here is a recipe for Strawberry Margarita Pie Not something for the kiddies, there is lots of Tequila!

Finally from Smitten Kitchen there is a fabulous Margarita Cookies recipe that is shown served in a margarita glass. I am going to make these.

Don't eat any of these recipes then drive.
Enjoy your day!

9 comments:

  1. Pricilla said...

    Hic!

  2. Jodie said...

    This could quite possibly be the BEST day ever!! =)

  3. afineday said...

    Yay! A National Day to really celebrate since we're going out for a Mexican dinner tonight! I think I'll have one with no salt and it'll be a strawberry one! Thanks Rita! :)

  4. barbara.montyj said...

    Hey Rita.
    Sounds good to me!

  5. Eyegirl said...

    Now why isn't this day printed on my calendar? This is a holiday to celebrate!

  6. Miss Fanny said...

    I can't believe I have gone the whole day without knowing this! Good thing there's a Mexican food restaurant right around the corner...there's still time to celebrate!

  7. dawn hild said...

    Hi,
    I'm returning the Friday Follow favor -
    Thanks for following me...
    dawn hild
    http://iowahippiechick.blogspot.com

  8. Ashley Stone said...

    I had know idea, but thankfully I had a margarita with dinner! : )

  9. Meeko Fabulous said...

    I totally celebrated yesterday! ;)